Please note your delivery date may be later than initially expected as all shipping carriers are experiencing shipping delays at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Shipping & Handling
- Warehouse operation occurs during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm CST, excluding all major holidays.
- All orders require a processing time of 3-5 business days (M-F) before they can be shipped out, regardless of which shipping service you choose. The shipping service chosen at checkout is based on the estimated speed at which the carrier will deliver your package once it leaves our facility and has no effect on the speed at which your order will be processed.
- During peak seasons (holidays, sales, store openings, etc), processing may take additional time.
- At this time, our carriers are experiencing longer delays than normal. In order to ensure that you receive your order in time for the holidays, we suggest that all orders be placed by December 8th; however, we are unable to guarantee delivery dates at this time.
- We do not ship on weekends and holidays, which may delay the processing and shipment of your order.
- USPS is unable to provide guaranteed delivery dates for any order. Only FedEx Express options are able to guarantee delivery (domestic only).
- Pre-order sales for any merchandise do not have a guaranteed shipment date unless provided in the product description. Any given estimated shipment dates are subject to change.
- We are unable to guarantee the time of arrival for international orders, although in most cases your order will arrive within 2-4 weeks.
- International orders may require duty payments at the time your package arrives. Futureshirts is not responsible for the additional costs incurred on these international orders.
- Please note that we do not provide delivery instructions for orders.
USPS is temporarily suspending international mail acceptance for certain destinations due to impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions. Orders placed for these destinations will be cancelled until further notice. Below is a full list of the countries impacted by these service disruptions:
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- French Guiana
More information regarding the affected destinations is available here.